Three Obelisk to choose from:
Option A: 1.5" wide by 3.6" tall.
- Such cool coloring in this piece! Mixtures of creams and rich browns The white specking seen is part of the coloring of this piece.
Option B: 1 7/16" wide, 4" tall.
- This piece has some smoke coloring in him with a pretty creamy tan center outlined by a cool white striping. The top was cut odd in one area as seen in photos.
Option C: 1 11/16" wide by 4" tall.
- Line patterns enriched with different grays, creams and browns give this piece a unique look to it. One side is nearly smooth in grays while the other side has almost a marbling of smoke color. Very pretty piece. Bottom does have some rough areas where polishing did not obtain.
***I SHOT THESE OUTSIDE SO I AM SORRY FOR THE SHADOWS AND THE GRAY CASTING IT BROUGHT☹***
Origin: Common crystal found in The United States, India, Morocco, Czech Republic, Brazil and Africa
Coloring: Clear, Milky White, Gray, Blue, Green, Pink and Brown
Agate is a stone of self-confidence as it helps boost self-worth. Agate was used in Ancient Rome as a truth amulet and was said to increase crops if worn on the left arm. Agate is a protective stone and adds a multidimensional healing. Agate stabilizes the energy and brings a balance between Yin and Yang. It is a slow working stone but adds strength to your aura. Agate facilitates acceptance and helps one speak the truth. Agate allows one to overcome bitterness and removes anger. Agate is a stone of rebirth and helps to build a stable spiritual growth.
- Helps with those who have experienced trauma
- Stabilizes aura
- Calms emotional diseases
- Aids in digestion
- Helps with gastritis
- Strengthens the eyes
- Helps with stomach
- Maintains and helps with the function of the uterus
- Helps the lymphatic system
- Helps with the pancreas
- Strengthens the blood vessels
- Helps with skin disorders
Chakra: Solar Plexus
Birth Month Association: N/A
Energy Vibration: 7
Crystal Structure: Trigonal
Composition: Silicon Dioxide
Information given is not intended on replacing or substituting medical care. Statements on this site have NOT been approved by the Food and Drug Administration. Always seek the advice of your medical physician, or other medical professional or qualified health care provider with any questions that you might have about a medical condition. Raw Energy Tools is not responsible for claims nor any indirect, consequential, special, incidental or punitive damages related to the content or to any omissions or errors in the content of this site
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.